Alpine Skiing. OK. Watch the Tunisian Ligue 1 meeting between CS Sfaxien - Club Africain live on Eurosport Australia. Founded 1920 Address 57, avenue Bab Jedid, Hached 1049 Tunis Country Tunisia Phone +216 (71) 332 019 Fax +216 (71) 347 575 1.7M likes. on Facebook. England Premier League Time: 20:00 Date: 2020-12-12 Club Africain vs Rejiche: starts on the day 12.12.2020 at 13:00 GMT, for the Tunisia: Ligue Professionnelle 1. Houcine Benayada previous match for Club Africain was against CS Constantine in Ligue 1, and the match ended with result 1 - 2. Select a competition for TABLES. Recent Matches. Welcome to the Official Club Africain Facebook Page. Welcome to the Official Club Africain Facebook Page. Head to Head information (H2H). on Facebook. Tunisia Ligue I 2019/20 13 September 2020. Club Africain ... Club Africain Club Africain 1 : 0 US de Ben Guerdane Ben Guerdane. Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1 STANDINGS. Watch the Tunisian Ligue 1 event: Club Africain - AS Rejiche live on Eurosport. W . Etoile du Sahel. Full stats Esperance. Club Africain View events: More info: Sun: 09/02/20: LI1: Stade Tunisien 1 - 0 Club Africain View events: More info: Sun: 16/02/20: LI1: Club Africain 0 - 0 Hammam-Lif More info: Sat: 22/02/20: LI1: Club Africain Instagram. IN THE LAST 5 GAMES. ( CS Constantine won the match ). Scores, stats and comments in real time. 2. Home. Cookies help us deliver, improve and enhance our services. or. Tunisian league leaders Espérance moved closer to retaining their title after a goalless draw with Club Africain at the … Espérance was held to a goalless draw by Club Africain in Tunisia’s Ligue Professionnelle 1. Club Africain is on Facebook. ... No official Facebook or Twitter accounts in the database. Results Service. Browse now all JS Kairouanaise vs Club Africain betting odds and join SmartBets and customize your account to get the most out of it. 2020-09-10. JS Kairouan - Club Africain, 16.12.2020 - H2H stats, results, odds Select a competition for TABLES. Min: ' Actual game status: Finished. Nos Basketteurs-Minime du Club Africain Dimanche le 30-08-2020 Salle Hammadi Ben Ammar – La Goulette Photos : Jalel Ben Saad - Ligue Clubiste www.ligueclubiste.com Club Africain 1 JSK 0 Suite à un problème technique la diffusion du match n'a pas eu lieu. Club Africain. Club Africain. William Hill Sports Click here for more details. 1 - 0: Club Africain. Twitter. Facebook. The match starts at 18:00 on 13 September 2020. Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. Youcef Belaïli vs Club Africain Ligue 1 (06/01/2019) Youcef Belaïli vs Club Africain Ligue 1 (06/01/2019) Youcef Belaïli vs Club Africain Ligue 1 (06/01/2019) Ligue 1 live commentary for Club Africain vs Bizertin on 2013-12-22 13:00:00, includes full match statistics, key events, recent meetings, line-up squad updated in real-time. Keep up to date with the latest news and content, engage with the club and follow supporters. Find the JS Kairouan v Club Africain head-to-head record, latest results, odds comparison and Ligue Professionnelle 1 standings. 0: 0. For the game between JS Kairouanaise vs Club Africain Tunis on 16/12/2020 at 16:00 we calculated that JS Kairouanaise has a 35% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Club Africain is playing next match on 12 Dec 2020 against Avenir Rejiche in Ligue 1.When the match starts, you will be able to follow Club Africain v Avenir Rejiche live score, standings, minute by minute updated live results and match statistics. SCORED BY THE AWAY TEAM. Our site cannot work without cookies, so by using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. World Cup. Club Africain ({{lang-ar|النادي الافريقي) ) competes in the Tunisian Championship.It fields several sport teams, including football, handball, basketball, swimming and volleyball. ... EPL La Liga Bundesliga Serie A Ligue 1 UEFA CL All Competitions Players Abroad. Football Soccer Match JS Kairouan vs Club Africain Result and Live Scores Details. Watch the Tunisian Ligue 1 meeting between ES Zarzis - Club Africain live on Eurosport Australia. Club Africain is going to play their next match on 12/12/2020 against Avenir Rejiche in Ligue 1. Matches between teams. Teams Positions MP W D L PTS; Teams Statistics. Follow the Tunisian Ligue 1 live Football match between Club Africain and Étoile Sportive du Sahel with Eurosport. To connect with Club Africain, join Facebook today. de aprecieri. Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. American Football. Club Africain added 11 new photos to the album: Entraînement foot 09-11-2020. ⚽️ 🔴 الحصة التدريبية ليوم 09-11-2020 🇦🇹 # الإفريقي_تعيش 💯 Club Africain, Tunis. 4. Club Africain View events: 26/08/20: LI1: Club Africain 20 : 10: ES Tunis 30/08/20: LI1: Soliman 17 : 30: Club Africain 06/09/20: LI1: Club Africain - Ben Guerdane 09/09/20: LI1: CS Sfaxien - Club Africain 13/09/20: LI1 Time Zone: ... Ligue 1 Table; Tournaments. Log In. 2 - 3: Etoile Sahel. Champions League; Europa League; World Cup 2014; ... » H2H Club Africain Esperance. Club Africain Esperance Full stats Club Africain. Min: ' Actual game status: Finished. Club Africain 0 - 2 Bizertin View events: More info: Sat: 03/11/18: LI1: Ben Guerdane 14 : 00: Club Africain More info: Thu: 15/11/18: CUP: Ahly Sfaxien - Club Africain More info: Sun: 25/11/18: LI1: Club Africain Tunisian Ligue 1 - 5 September 2020 Follow the Tunisian Ligue 1 live Football match between Club Africain and US Ben Guerdane with Eurosport. World Rankings. NFL. Free betting tips, Match Previews and Predictions, Head to Head (H2H), Team Comparison and Statistics. Ligue 1 live commentary for ES Tunis vs Club Africain on 2016-04-03 14:30:00, includes full match statistics, key events, recent meetings, line-up squad updated in real-time. Stade Tunisien Club Africain Full stats Stade Tunisien. Find out in which position is Club Africain in the latest world club ranking. 2 - 3. The match starts at 18:30 on 5 September 2020. Espérons que tout rentrera dans l'ordre lors du deuxième match face à l'ESS. Full stats Club Africain. Sfaxien. 1: 0. 1,7 mil. Home. Compare Club Africain and Rejiche. Get the best betting odds for the Football match JS Kairouan versus Club Africain in Ligue Professionnelle 1 scheduled on 16 Dec 2020 from Oddstify Time Zone: ... Ligue 1 Table; Tournaments. Champions League; ... » H2H Stade Tunisien Club Africain. Scores, stats and comments in real time. 10.09.2020. COURTESY: TWITTER/Espérance de Tunis. Club Africain, Tunis. Find the latest JS Kairouanaise vs Club Africain odds with SmartBets. Club Africain live score (and video online live stream*), team roster with season schedule and results. League: Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1. Statistics and scores. Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. IN THE LAST 5 GAMES. Compare form, standings position and many match statistics. SCORED BY THE HOME TEAM. Join. Everything you need to know about the Ligue 1 match between CA Bizertin and Club Africain (22 August 2020): Summary, Stats, Lineups and Scores - Besoccer Don't miss the most important football matches while navigating as usual through the pages of your choice. ... Tunisia Ligue I Full Table & Scores . Keep up to date with the latest news and content, engage with the club and follow supporters. Watch the Tunisian Ligue 1 event: Club Africain - US Ben Guerdane live on Eurosport.